For The Love Of Books, Chocolate & Authors! Oh My!
My name is Kristin. I'm the founder of Kiki Reader PA Services & More, as well as Kiki Reader Loves Books. I have run my blog page, group & website for several years. My blog was started to help Authors by sharing cover reveals, book reviews, promotions & everything book/author related. I am a Book Addict. I have a passion for helping, supporting and promoting Authors.
Do you want to get your new book exposure, or you are a new author? I can help you with all jobs big or small, so you can get back to writing.
My background / experience:
* I was a Special Education Teacher for all most 20 years. I am very organized and flexible. I am able to multitask and work independently.
* Able to set up and run a page & group
* Able to set up, run & maintain a website
* Proficient using PicMonkey
* Subscribe to PicMonkey & Shutterstock among others
* Proficient with setting up & maintaining 2 different Pinterest profiles with multiple boards on each.
* Maintain accounts on multiple Social Media Platforms - Facebook, Blogger, GoodReads, Pinterest, Instagram, MeWe, Twitter, Book& Main, Bookbub & Amazon.
* Make graphics, teasers, banners, etc
* Able to make forms (for contest winners, interest forms, signs up, etc)
* Proficient using Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Excel, Presentation, etc
* Able to create a newsletter and send it out monthly
* Able to manage Audible/Audiobook ARC Teams & send out promo codes
* Able to organize and run an Author Spotlight & Takeover with everything that it encompasses. Preparing/making numerous posts, banners, games, graphics to go with the event. Inviting & getting the word out about the event.
Please feel free to look at my websites, blog page, PA/PR page, groups. Instagram.
All my links:
PA Facebook Page:
My Blog website:
Facebook Blog Page: