I offer the full range of services that Authors need help with. Here are some of the things that I can do for you.
- Assist with Facebook posting (on your page and/or other groups)
- Run your Facebook Group
- Run your ARC & Street Team
- Run your Facebook Page including posting your books weekly & other posts daily or weekly
- Arrange & Assist with Takeovers, Author Spotlights, etc.
- Run Contests/Giveaways, close giveaways & send out books & ebooks to the winners
- Help set up Cover Reveals, Book Tours, Release Packages & send to bloggers
- Manage ARCs (send out and check reviews)
- Help Host Release Day Parties
- Create Banners, Teasers, and Other Graphics
- Create Google Forms (ARC’s, Signed paperbacks, and Merchandise)
- Make Videos & Book Trailers
- Calendar & Schedule Management
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Send & reply to emails
- Contacting Blogs to get bloggers interested in your books
- Alpha/Beta Read & Proofread
- Manage / Run Bookfunnel & Booksprout
- Bookfunnel Management: find promos, enter books in promos, make graphics for promos
- Organize Books2Read & Make Customized Links
- Metadata Management: Create Metadata sheets & keywords
- Organize Google Drive & Dropbox
- Create Teasers, Takeover Graphics, and Interactive/Games for Facebook pages & groups.
- Set up & Organize Books+Main/Verve
Several Full Time Packages Available (Full-Time Package, Executive Package, & Executive Plus Package)
Don't see what you are needing help with on the list. Contact me for more information on my different packages & to discuss your individual needs.
Additional Add-Ons / Extras / A la Carte Services:
Teasers/Graphics - $10 one teaser (5 for $40)
Video/Book Trailer - $25 - $30
Newsletters Only - $75 per month: Management of a one newsletter account with newsletters going out a maximum of 4 times per month, Arranging and organizing newsletter swaps.
Website Setup (with Wix) - $250
Proofreading - $0.0025/word
Social Media Management - $50 per month for each platform, 3 graphics per month
Group Management - $50 per month for each group, 3 graphics per month
ARC Team Management - $100 per month for each team, 3 graphics per month
My background / experience:
* I was a Special Education Teacher for almost 20 years. I am very organized and flexible. I am able to multitask and work independently.
* Can set up and run a page & group
* Able to set up, run & maintain a website
* Run Contests/Giveaways, close giveaways & send out books & ebooks to the winners
* Help set up Cover Reveals, Book Tours, Release Packages & send to bloggers
* Manage ARCs (send out and check reviews)
* Manage ARC & Street Teams
* Create, Set up Cover Reveals, Book Tours, Release Packages & send to bloggers
* Contacting Blogs to get bloggers interested in author’s books
* Maintain accounts on multiple Social Media Platforms -
Facebook, Blogger, GoodReads, Pinterest, Instagram, MeWe, Twitter, Book & Main, Bookbub & Amazon.
* Able to make forms (for contest winners, interest forms, sign-ups, etc)
* Proficient using Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Excel, Presentation, Dropbox, etc
* Able to create a newsletter and send it out monthly on MailerLite & Mailchimp
* Able to manage Audible/Audiobook ARC Teams & send out promo codes
* Able to manage Bookfunnel Management & Promos, load books, send out arcs, find promos, & enter books in promos
* Make Videos & Book Trailers
* Calendar & Schedule Management
* Email Management - send & reply to emails.
* Contacting Blogs to get bloggers interested in your books
* Organize Google Drive & Dropbox
* Alpha/Beta Read & Proofread
* Manage / Run Bookfunnel & Booksprout
* Metadata Management - Create Metadata sheets & keywords
* Able to organize and run an Author Spotlight & Takeover with everything that it encompasses. Preparing/making numerous posts, banners, games, graphics to go with the event. Inviting & getting the word out about the event
* Proficient using PicMonkey & Photoshop
* Subscribe to PicMonkey & Shutterstock among others
* Proficient with setting up & maintaining 2 different Pinterest profiles with multiple boards on each.