I offer the full range of services that Authors need help with. Here are some of the things that I can do for you.
- Assist with Facebook posting (on your page & other groups)
- Run your Facebook Group
- Run your Facebook Page including posting your books weekly & other posts daily or weekly
- Arrange & Assist with Takeovers, Author Spotlights, etc.
- Run Contests/Giveaways, close giveaways & send out books & ebooks to the winners
- Help set up Cover Reveals, Book Tours, Release Packages & send to bloggers
- Manage ARC sending
- Help Host Release Day Parties
- Make Banners, Teasers, and Other Graphics
- Make Videos
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Send & reply to emails
- Contacting Blogs to get blogs interested in your books
- Beta Read & Proofread
- Manage / Run Bookfunnel & Booksprout
- Organize Books2Read & Make specific links
- Organize Google Drive & Dropbox
- Create Teasers, Takeover Graphics, and Interactive/Games for Facebook pages & groups.
- Set up & Organize Books+Main/Verve
I offer Part Time & Full Time PA Services
Don't see what you are needing help with on the list. Feel free to contact me for more information & to discuss your individual needs. Affordable Prices
My background / experience:
* I was a Special Education Teacher for all most 20 years. I am very organized and flexible. I am able to multitask and work independently.
* Able to set up and run a page & group
* Able to set up, run & maintain a website
* Proficient using PicMonkey
* Subscribe to PicMonkey & Shutterstock among others
* Proficient with setting up & maintaining 2 different Pinterest profiles with multiple boards on each.
* Maintain accounts on multiple Social Media Platforms - Facebook, Blogger, GoodReads, Pinterest, Instagram, MeWe, Twitter, Book& Main, Bookbub & Amazon.
* Make graphics, teasers, banners, etc
* Able to make forms (for contest winners, interest forms, signs up, etc)
* Proficient using Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Excel, Presentation, etc
* Able to create a newsletter and send it out monthly
* Able to manage Audible/Audiobook ARC Teams & send out promo codes
* Able to organize and run an Author Spotlight & Takeover with everything that it encompasses. Preparing/making numerous posts, banners, games, graphics to go with the event. Inviting & getting the word out about the event.